Now you can check your health records and appointments privately and online at your convenience.
MyHealth is an online tool that allows you to securely access your health information and contact your Stanford clinic.
With MyHealth You Can:
- Receive test results
- Access key elements of your health information such as active health issues, health history, medications, and allergies
- Access key elements of your child’s health information
- Communicate with your doctor's clinic for health advice, questions, and clarification
- Make appointments and view past and upcoming clinic appointment information
- View and pay bills online
Contact the MyHealth Help Desk Frequently Asked Questions
An online personalized health records service for your mobile device. Available now for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android.
Use MyHealth on your mobile device.
Traffic Changes at Stanford Hospital
Please be advised of the following traffic changes near the main hospital due to our hospital rebuild:
- Access to 875 and 900 Blake Wilbur Drive (Blake Wilbur Clinic, Cancer Center, Ambulatory Surgery Center) has changed. Please click here for directions. You must take Quarry Road to Welch Road, then turn left from Welch Road to Blake Wilbur Drive. This area is valet-only.
- The former visitor parking garage has closed. The new garage is an underground garage on Pasteur Drive at Welch Road. Valet is also available at 300 Pasteur Drive.
Note: Access to Blake Wilbur Clinic, the Cancer Center, and the Ambulatory Surgery Center has changed. Please visit http://stanfordhospital.org/future/ for more information.